J.C
LAST POST OF 2013
31 DECEMBER 2013

I must say this year is one of an amazing year I had been through so far. Finally turned 21st. Had the most wonderful birthday party with all my family members, relatives and friends.Graduated from my life in Polytechnic,enjoyed the last time with my course mates during our design show.Missed out my graduation ceremony, even though it was a pity but i did not regret it, because i believed i made the right choice for leaving this sunny island for a month. Thankfully, the girls and boyf accompanied me to take photos with the gown. After years of anticipating, went to San Francisco and many different states in USA (Montana, Wyoming,Reno,Idaho,Jackson Hole, etc...) for a month to enjoy my holidays, had experiences that I will never get in South-East Asia. First time I experienced hail and snow! It was truly... amazing. My Boyf went to serve the nation. Got my first career. I started giving allowance to my parents, something I wanted to do once i start working. A week trip to Korea with my granny, sister and cousin, Edward. Rode the horse,took a submarine, wore a hanbok,went to their Jjimjilbang and Saunas for the first time. First time watching FTIsland live concert in Korea after 6 years of supporting them. Went to USS with the family :) Finally after 2 years, i made my retainer. I'm wearing it diligently now. Christmas Party with the company on a yacht. The best gift... definitely is Olivia Wong, who came out unexpectedly to celebrate sister's birthday, Christmas, New Year and many many more. Welcome to the family! God, I can't thank you enough, but still thank you for making my life to the fullest and allowed me to enjoy every moment i got. I'm glad in 2013, everyone is healthy and happy, please continue to be a good one in 2014.