J.C
MY BOYF,MY HERO
21 JANUARY 2014

I never know that i could have love you this much. It was crazy falling in love with you and going through so many wonderful things together. From the time I met you as a friend, I know you are a kind person. Not long after, when we were together, even though at times we always bickering with each other. You will always be the one coaxing me back(not that i'm a demanding girlfriend, but a guy who will apologise to you even though it's not his fault, he is a keeper.) In a blink of an eyes, we graduated together and were together for 2 years plus, it was amazing how we kept this relationship growing, because i know i'm really hard to handle, esp my bad temper, but you are always there for me regardless. One of the best thing you did for me was the time you do the cleaning for me during my birthday, beside organising the party, after the whole party ended, you started tidying up the whole place and washing the dishes, i saw you counting the plates and making sure everything are all at the right place. I went up to you to lend you a helping hand but you told me "it's okay baby, go have fun with your friends." It's was amazing how you can be so thoughtful at times. I'm thankful enough that you can get along with most of my friends because you were known as a quiet and awkward boy back when we were in our school. I'm happy how you can make my friends laugh and feel comfortable with you around. Another amazing fact about you, from the first day of you serving the nation, you never, never, fail to call me up everyday and chat on the phone with me and asking how i was doing for my day. In addition, being in an army and me working, definitely i earned much more than you, but you never once allow me to pay for my meals because you just don't allow me to. You and your parents always bring me out for good meals, i don't know how to thank you enough baby. You would cook for me even before you book in, all i said was "b, i'm hungry :( ", you will go right away to the kitchen to whip up some delicious food for me. Thanks for filling up my tummy!(that's explained why i'm this f-a-t now.) I love how the way you smile because it always make my heart skipped a beat.  I don't usually type this out in social space,(and not like you will stalk here, i doubt you read my blog anyway) but when i said it, i meant it. Life can be tough and cruel but always remember i will always be there to root for you. In my eyes you are that amazing and special. I love you so much and i want to let you know that you are an awesome boyf. I'm lucky to have you.