J.C
THOUGHTS
20 MARCH 2014

It's been quite a while since i last blogged here. Life has been really hectic since the beginning of this year. There are just too many things going on, bad and good. Nevertheless, I really did enjoyed every single breath i took each day. Anyway, exactly one month from now, it's gonna be the time i get to enjoy my life to the fullest again with the girls. I really need a long long break, leave everything behind and just ENJOY. Well maybe because after seeing so many news of how people lost their lives, lost their loved ones, met all kind of mishaps, I get a little too paranoid every time when I'm outside or when a phone called in the middle of the night. I wanna live it to the fullest and be happy whenever I can. It's okay how others do not know how to treasure who they really want in their life, but as long as i know it, I'm good. There's a saying goes, "No one is busy in this world, it's all about priorities."